• Same thermal protection function, low price
• Obtained UL and TUV certification, breaking Germany's 30-year monopoly on temperature switches.
• Good airtightness, which can prevent product failure during the vacuum dipping process.
• Small size, suitable for being buried inside the coil.
• Metal shell, can withstand 50KG coil shaping pressure, has good thermal conductivity, and is sensitive to temperature.
• Pure temperature products, the current does not flow through the bimetal, no current heating effect, accurate temperature control.
• Integrate global supply chain resources, and the bimetallic sheet uses materials from the world's largest manufacturer, the United States EMS. The shell adopts the stamping and forming technology of German supplier.
• The reed is made of Japanese NGK material, which is processed and produced by Japanese stamping parts suppliers.
• The shell and reed are silver-plated, which greatly reduces the contact resistance.
• The core components of the two pieces adopt fully automated molding equipment and temperature screening tunnel kiln production testing, with good consistency and stable performance.
|With insulation sleeve||S01|
|1||Contact type||Usually closed|
|2||Rated switching temperature (NST) every 5 ℃||60-200℃|
|4||Reset temperature range according to UL / CSA at rated switching temperature||30K±15K|
|5||Applied voltage ... AC ... / DC||...500V ~/...100V=|
|6||Rated voltage, AC||250V|500V|
|7||Rated current, alternating current cosφ = 1.0||2.5A|0.75A|
|8||Rated current, alternating current cosφ = 0.6||1.6A|0.50A|
|9||Number of switches in In and Un conditions||10.000|
|10||Current sensitivity in In||No|
|11||Maximum switching current at 250V ~ / number of switching||5.0A/2000|
|12||Contact bounce time||< 1ms|
|13||Contact resistance (refer to MIL-Stand, R5757)||< 50mΩ|
|14||Impregnation resistance (according to Thermik test)||Fit|
|15||Vibration resistance at 10-60Hz||100m/s2|
|16||Casing pressure stability (special test to maximum)||450N(45kg)|
|17||High voltage insulation (no C type)||2 kV|
|19||Standard connection||lead 0.25mm2|
|20||Diameter d (with / without insulation sleeve)||9.4/9.0mm|
|21||Height h (with / without insulation sleeve)||4.8/4.3mm|
|22||Insulation sleeve length||16mm|
|23||Screw / -length||-|
|24||Wrench size / maximum torque||-|
|25||Approved according to safety design||VDE.UL.BEAB.CSA.SEMKO|
AGENCY FILE NUMBER STANDARD NUMBER APPLICATION
UL E305764 873 Motor protection
VDE 40016121 EN60730-2-2 Motor protection
TUV R50109800 EN60730-2-3 Lighting Protection
TUV R50110965 EN60730-2-9 Thermal cut-out
CB CN5785 IEN60730-2-2 Motor protection
CQC CQC05002013372 GB14536.1 GB14536.3 Motor protection Limit and regulating controls