Three-phase Mechanical Thermostat
- PRODUCT DETAIL
Mechanical coil thermostats are used in commercial, industrial and civil buildings, and can control central air-conditioning end coil fans and water valves for heating and cooling. Make the ambient temperature of the controlled place constant within the set temperature range. The temperature setting dial pointer should be set to the desired constant temperature position.
The pull switch functions are: Power switch (ON-OFF); Operation mode switch (Heating HEAT-COOL), FAN wind speed switch (low speed L—medium speed M—high speed H).
Controllable equipment: Third gear fan coil wind speed, Three-wire electric valve, Two-line electric valve, Can also be connected to solenoid valve, on-off damper or three-wire damper
1. Used to control fan coils, electric valves, dampers and other equipment;
2. The switch adopts a toggle type, which is comfortable to feel and has a long service life;
3. Set the temperature by turning the knob (the temperature range can be limited);
4.The thermostat can be directly mounted on the wall or on a standard junction box;
5. Cold / heat conversion control;
6. Indoor temperature setting
1. Rated voltage: 230VAC ± 10% 50 / 60Hz
2. Load current: <3A resistive load
3. Temperature deviation: ≤1 ℃ at 25 ℃
4. Ambient temperature: -25 ℃ ～ 55 ℃ Relative humidity <85% (23 ℃)
5. Dimensions: 130X85X40 (length X width X thickness)
1. When the system is turned off, the switch is in the OFF position, and there is still voltage on terminal 2 to ensure that the three-wire electric valve is closed. Therefore, all power should be cut off during system maintenance, otherwise it may cause electric shock.
2. Built-in temperature compensation element. If no neutral wire (N) is connected to terminal 3 or 4, it will affect the accuracy of temperature control.