How does mechanical capillary thermostat work?
- PRODUCT DETAIL
The working principle of the capillary mechanical thermostat is:
When the temperature of the controlled object changes, a physical phenomenon (volume change) that causes the substance (generally a liquid) in the temperature sensing part of the thermostat to undergo corresponding thermal expansion and contraction. The capsule that the liquid communicates with the temperature sensing part of the bellows expands or contracts. The principle of lever is used to drive the switch on and off to achieve constant temperature. Capillary mechanical temperature controller has the characteristics of accurate temperature control, stable and reliable, small temperature difference between start and stop, large temperature control adjustment range, and large overload current. Capillary mechanical thermostat is mainly used in temperature control occasions such as home appliance industry, electric heating equipment, refrigeration industry.
Capillary mechanical thermostat
1. Each room is provided at least a heating. In order to ensure the safety of electricity use, for houses with an installation area of more than 100 square meters, the household meter should be no less than 40 amps, and the reserved power line on the wall should not be less than 2.5m㎡. For a single room with an area of more than 40 square meters, two thermostats must be installed.
2. The mechanical thermostat capillary wall should be provided to facilitate operation. Its installation height is 1.3-1.5 meters, and each thermostat is equipped with a unique power switch. It should not be placed in a place that is blocked or exposed to direct sunlight.
3. The maximum load of the capillary mechanical thermostat should meet the requirements of the product manual, and the temperature control range is 5-30 degrees.
4. After the room decoration is completed, install the thermostat according to the position and height determined by the design drawings.
5. The mechanical thermostat is mounted on the cassette. There should be no gaps around the box, the thermostat installation should be straight, its panel should be close to the wall, and the thermostat should be wired according to the instructions. Do not change the shape of the external terminal at will, so as not to affect the electrical reliability, and have insulation protection measures to prevent leakage and ensure safe use.