China liquid expansion thermostat manufacturer
- PRODUCT DETAIL
The liquid expansion capillary thermostat is mainly used for electric heating control. Such as electric water heaters, electric water heaters, washing machines, electric ovens, etc., can also be used for room temperature control and refrigeration control.
1. When the liquid-expanding capillary thermostat is delivered, the adjustment shaft is at a high temperature point;
2. When the liquid expansion thermostat is installed, the temperature sensing bag should be as close as possible to the surface of the temperature controlled object. Or it is necessary to ensure that the entire temperature sensing package and the temperature measurement medium have good heat conduction, which can reduce the temperature error and reach the goal of accurate temperature control. Do not deform the temperature sensor during installation, so as not to affect its performance;
3. Corrosive liquid or conductive medium enters the interior of the liquid expansion thermostat or pollutes the surface of the thermostat, so as not to affect the electrical insulation performance and product function;
4. When installing the liquid expansion thermostat, do not press the main body with the fastening screws. It is advisable to use M4 * 5 or M4 * 6 as the fastening screw, so as not to cause the main body to deform and cause the operating temperature to drift;
5. Capillary tube and temperature sensing package are wearing parts. They must not be injured, crushed or broken. The main body and the connection between the temperature sensing tube and the capillary tube must not be twisted within 40mm. The bending radius of the capillary must be greater than 5mm. The capillary is a hollow wire. Do not bend it at right angles or bend it at right angles to avoid blocking the internal liquid flow. ;
6. Nuts and screws fixed with red paint on the body of the liquid expansion thermostat. This is performed after the temperature characteristic test, and random movement is not allowed. Otherwise it will change the performance of the thermostat;
7. Maximum allowable temperature of the temperature-sensing package of the liquid expansion thermostat: H / off (highest point temperature) + 30 ° C. If the temperature exceeds this value, the liquid expansion thermostat will be damaged. When resetting the temperature limiter, you must manually reset the temperature limiter until the temperature of the temperature sensor is reduced by more than 50 ° C;
8. The liquid expansion thermostat should be handled gently to avoid damage or affect its performance.
9. Do not bend the terminal when wiring, so as not to change the internal gap of the shrapnel.
10. Do not pass voltage and current above the rated electrical specifications of the product.
11. Do not deform the temperature sensor hardly, otherwise it will cause the internal pressure to change and affect the accuracy.