Hair dryer ST-12 snap action disc thermostat
- PRODUCT DETAIL
When the hair dryer works normally, the bimetal is in a free state and the contacts are in a closed / open state. When the temperature reaches the operating temperature, the bimetal will quickly act upon the internal stress caused by the heat, opening / closing the contact and cutting / connecting the circuit, thereby controlling the temperature. When the appliance cools down to the reset temperature, the contacts are automatically closed / opened to resume normal working conditions.
The following points should be noted when installing anti-overheating protection:
1. When using contact temperature-type installation, the metal cover should be close to the installation surface of the controlled appliance. In order to ensure the effect of temperature sensing, the surface of temperature sensing should be coated with thermal grease or other thermally conductive medium with similar properties.
2. Do not collapse, loosen or deform the top of the cover during installation, so as not to affect the performance.
3. Do not allow liquid to penetrate into the thermostat, do not make the shell crack, and do not change the shape of the external terminal at will.
4. The product is used in a circuit with a current not greater than 5A, and the copper core cross section should be selected as 0. 5-1㎜2 wire connection; For use in circuits with a current not greater than 10A, the copper core cross section should be 0.75-1.5㎜2 wire connection.
5. The product should be stored in a warehouse with a relative humidity of less than 90%, an ambient temperature below 40 ° C, ventilated, clean, dry and non-corrosive gas
ST-12 series temperature switch Scope
⑴ hair dryer,
⑷ electric heaters,
⑸ popcorn machine,
Overheating protection ⑹ tableware dryer temperature protection, and other products.
● ST-12 Series Temperature Switch Description:
ST-12 Series Temperature Switch Technical Data
Rated temperature Off temperature Rated temperature Off temperature
55℃ 55±5℃ 105℃ 105±5℃
60℃ 60±5℃ 110℃ 110±5℃
65℃ 65±5℃ 115℃ 115±5℃
70℃ 70±5℃ 120℃ 120±5℃
75℃ 75±5℃ 125℃ 125±5℃
80℃ 80±5℃ 130℃ 130±5℃
85℃ 85±5℃ 135℃ 135±5℃
90℃ 90±5℃ 140℃ 140±5℃
95℃ 95±5℃ 145℃ 145±5℃
100℃ 100±5℃ 150℃ 150±5℃
Reset temperature: When below 75 ℃, operating temperature, operating temperature reset temperature of minus 20 ℃ ± 15 ℃
When the operating temperature at 75 ℃ ~ 100 ℃, operating temperature reset temperature of minus 30 ℃ ± 15 ℃
When the operation temperature above 100 ℃, operating temperature reset temperature is minus 40 ℃ ± 15 ℃
Rated voltage (V) Rated Current (A)
⑴ the thermal protection adapted for relative humidity less than 90℅, non-flammable gas and conductive dust exist in general indoor environment.
⑵ thermal protector in the installation process, do not pull pressure shrapnel thermal sensor in order to avoid poor contact, inaccurate temperature.
⑶ prevent dangerous over-temperature components under fault conditions to avoid accidents.