Vehicle 15 amp Audio Medium Fuses Replacement
- PRODUCT DETAIL
Blade fuses can be divided into:
Ultra small blade fuse, small automobile fuse, medium automobile fuse, large automobile fuse.
Rated currents range from 1-40 amps (A) to 30-120 amps (A) and rated voltages are 32 volts (V).
Fork bolt fuse
Fork-type fuses can be divided into: small fork-type fuses, large fork-type fuses.
Rated currents are 30-150 amps (A) to 40-800 amps (A), and rated voltages are 32/125 volts (V).
Automotive glass tube fuses can be divided into: 6.35 × 30mm glass tube fuses, 6.35 × 31.75mm glass tube fuses, and 10 × 38mm glass tube fuses.
Rated currents range from 0.5-20 amps (A) to 10 × 38mm 20-80 amps (A) and rated voltages are 32 volts (V).
Inspection and replacement
During the use of the car, if any electrical equipment does not work, it may be caused by a blown fuse and needs to be replaced in time.
The method is:
1. Turn off the ignition switch and open the fuse box cover.
2. Replace the fuse.
(1) The fuse should be replaced according to the rated current value indicated on the fuse box cover. Do not use a fuse with a higher rated current.
(2) If the new fuse blows again immediately, the circuit system may be faulty and should be repaired as soon as possible.
(3) Without a spare fuse. In an emergency, you can replace the fuse on other equipment that has no impact on driving and safety.
(4) If a fuse with the same current load cannot be found, a lower current rating than the original fuse can be used instead.
Intentions to develop, to use technology to benefit society
|Breaking Capacity||Material||Operating Temperature||Soldering conditions|
Fuse body – PC
End cap--Zn Alloy
|Testing current||Blow Time|