Medium size Auto fuse, ATO & ATC Automotive Fuses Blade
- PRODUCT DETAIL
About this item
Type: Medium Auto Fuse Fuse Current:1, 2A, 3A, 5A,10A ,15, 20A, 25A, 30A, 35A, 40A
Material: Plastic, Zinc alloy
Package Content : 10 x 10A Medium Auto Fuse 100% brand new and high quality
This fuse features industry standard color coding to indicate ampere rating.
Widely used in car, truck, SUV, boat, home, general DC applications etc and designed for your car and electrical devices in emergency short circuit
Car fuse classification
Blade fuses can be divided into:
Ultra small blade fuse, small automobile fuse, medium automobile fuse, large automobile fuse.
Rated currents range from 1-40 amps (A) to 30-120 amps (A) and rated voltages are 32 volts (V).
Fork bolt fuse
Fork-type fuses can be divided into: small fork-type fuses, large fork-type fuses.
Rated currents are 30-150 amps (A) to 40-800 amps (A), and rated voltages are 32/125 volts (V).
Automotive glass tube fuses can be divided into: 6.35 × 30mm glass tube fuses, 6.35 × 31.75mm glass tube fuses, and 10 × 38mm glass tube fuses.
Rated currents range from 0.5-20 amps (A) to 10 × 38mm 20-80 amps (A) and rated voltages are 32 volts (V).
Inspection and replacement
During the use of the car, if any electrical equipment does not work, it may be caused by a blown fuse and needs to be replaced in time.
The method is:
1. Turn off the ignition switch and open the fuse box cover.
2. Replace the fuse.
(1) The fuse should be replaced according to the rated current value indicated on the fuse box cover. Do not use a fuse with a higher rated current.
(2) If the new fuse blows again immediately, the circuit system may be faulty and should be repaired as soon as possible.
(3) Without a spare fuse. In an emergency, you can replace the fuse on other equipment that has no impact on driving and safety.
(4) If a fuse with the same current load cannot be found, a lower current rating than the original fuse can be used instead.
Intentions to develop, to use technology to benefit society
|Breaking Capacity 分||Material||Operating Temperature||Soldering conditions|
|50 amperes at 32V DC (250mA-5A)||
Substrate – Ceramic/Glsdd Cover
Termination -- Sliver over-plated with nickel and tin
Element -- Silver
Hand solder: 360℃,≤1S
|Amper Rating||Testing current||Blow Time|
Approvals （○ Pending ● Approvals ）
|Current Rating||Voltage Rating||Marking||