Full range of temperature use Square High Limit Thermal Fuse Cutoff
- PRODUCT DETAIL
1. When using lead bending, it should be bent from a part more than 6 mm from the root; When bending, do not damage the roots and leads, and do not pull, press, or twist the leads forcibly.
2. When the thermal fuse is fixed by screws, riveting or binding posts, it should be able to prevent mechanical creep and poor contact.
3. The connecting parts should be able to work reliably within the working range of the electrical product without displacement due to vibration and shock.
4. When welding the lead wire, the heating humidity should be limited to a minimum, and no high temperature should be applied to the thermal fuse; Do not forcibly pull, press, or twist thermal fuses and leads; After welding, it should be cooled for more than 30 seconds immediately.
5. The thermal fuse can only be used under the conditions of the specified rated voltage, current and specified temperature. Pay particular attention to the maximum continuous temperature that the thermal link can withstand.
Note: Nominal current, lead length and temperature can be Designed according to customer requirements.
1.EXCELLENTLY sensitive to ambient temperature
We select Copper Alloy for heat conductor to ensure the thermal response get the high performance
2.Stable and Precise operation
We select high quality chemical to ensure the operating is always in Rated Temperature+0℃/-5℃
3.One shot operation
4.Longer working life
ARLIN ® thermal links (TF is over 200℃) has great working life performance
ARLIN ® F00/F01/F0X Series is a compact and reliable one-shot thermal links designed to protect widely electrical appliances from high temperature or other risks.
F series thermal cutoff applies metal as case, heat sensible particles(organic chemicals)as heat sent sensor. F series thermal cutoff has very low internal resistance and very good electrical endurance due to solid alloy material as contact material applied.
Fusing temperature thermal fuse accurate, high withstand voltage, small size, and temperature resistance.
Belonging unrecoverable type thermal fuses. Temperature fuse melting off, even if the surrounding temperature falls, it will not be turned on.
Use insulating housing.
No lead (Pb) and cadmium (Cd), and comply with RoHS.
REACH does not contain the specified 46 categories SVHC (SVHC).
|Cable length||Dimensions (mm)|
maintaining the temperature
Maximum temperature limit