KST-505 Iron Bimetal Thermostat Principle
- PRODUCT DETAIL
The electric iron temperature controller generally uses a bimetal temperature controller, which has the advantages of small size, simple structure, low cost, etc., and can meet the requirements for temperature control. Bimetal has the magical characteristic of deformation with the change of ambient temperature, and its deformation has a certain function relationship with temperature. This feature is used to make the research and development of the electric iron temperature controller, which makes the applicability and safety of the temperature controller greatly improved.
Electric iron thermostat is composed of temperature control knob, spring combination, contacts and bimetal. When we turn the temperature control knob, the spring will force the other end of the contact point to connect with the heating element. When the power is connected, the iron starts to heat up and the bimetal will deform. The amount of its deformation will change with temperature. When this metal piece is deformed to a certain degree, it will cause the reed of the transmission system to separate, thereby achieving the purpose of cutting off the power. In this way, the bimetallic piece returns to its original state, and the above action is repeated to form a cycle to achieve the purpose of controlling temperature. The key to making the iron temperature controller work properly is this kind of bimetal and elastic element, which are the core components in the temperature controller.
KST Iron temperature on off switch Technical Parameters:
1. Electrical parameters: 16A 250V ~; 20A 125V ~;
2. Operating temperature range: 0 ℃ ~ 250 ℃ optional;
3. Electrical strength: 2000V ~ 1min no breakdown, reliable product action altogether, do not pull the arc, long life, low radio interference, temperature control accurate;
4. Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ;
5. Insulation resistance: ≥5MΩ;
6. Leakage current: ≤0.25mA;
7. Rotary axis: torque 1.5N · m or more, the initial value of the test temperature within ± 1 ℃;
7. Life: 100,000 cycles;
8. Thermostat axis rotation angle: 0 ° to 310 ° optional;
9. Terminals: according to the actual needs of the customer ac households have 0.8 and 6.3 * 4.8 * 0.8, etc. in line with the national standard selection of terminals.