KST 401 Iron temperature on off thermostat switch
- PRODUCT DETAIL
KST 401 thermostat is adjustable reset type, the temperature characteristics are as follows:
1. Disconnect temperature OFF: 125 ± 5 ℃;
2. Reset temperature ON: Automatic reset.
KST 401 thermostat test method:
1. Clamp the thermostat in the test area and wait for the temperature in the temperature measurement area to equilibrate before starting the test.
2. The test furnace uses air as the heating medium, and a thermometer or temperature sensor is placed in the temperature measurement area.
3. Start at 2K before the temperature enters the operating temperature tolerance range, and perform heating or cooling at a temperature change rate of less than 1K / min. In the meantime, stirring must be performed to make the temperature distribution fully uniform; The temperature distribution uniformity in the temperature measurement zone is within ± 0.4K.
Iron temperature cut out switch Technical Parameters:
1. Electrical parameters: 16A 250V ~; 20A 125V ~;
2. Operating temperature range: 0 ℃ ~ 250 ℃ optional;
3. Electrical strength: 2000V ~ 1min no breakdown, reliable product action altogether, do not pull the arc, long life, low radio interference, temperature control accurate;
4. Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ;
5. Insulation resistance: ≥5MΩ;
6. Leakage current: ≤0.25mA;
7. Rotary axis: torque 1.5N · m or more, the initial value of the test temperature within ± 1 ℃;
7. Life: 100,000 cycles;
8. Thermostat axis rotation angle: 0 ° to 310 ° optional;
9. Terminals: according to the actual needs of the customer ac households have 0.8 and 6.3 * 4.8 * 0.8, etc. in line with the national standard selection of terminals.
10. The UL.CUL, VDE, CE, TUV, CEMC, ROHS certification