KST401 Radiator Adjustable Bimetal Temperature Switch
- PRODUCT DETAIL
1. Material selection of bimetal. Bimetal is a heat sensitive material. There are 145JB1477 made in Switzerland and 5J18 made in China. The performance of these two materials can be tested according to the requirements of the working temperature range of the electric iron, and the performance that matches is selected. If the performance results are almost the same, you can choose an inexpensive one to reduce the manufacturing cost.
2. Material selection of reed. The working temperature of the iron thermostat can be adapted to 0 to 260 degrees Celsius. When choosing the material for the reed combination:
The first is that sufficient elasticity can be obtained, and the elastic force generated by it must be maintained at the working temperature for a long time.
Second, the choice of reed material requires strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion. You can choose 0Cr17Ni7Al and 0Cr15Ni7Mo2AL.
Iron temperature cut out switch Technical Parameters:
1. Electrical parameters: 16A 250V ~; 20A 125V ~;
2. Operating temperature range: 0 ℃ ~ 250 ℃ optional;
3. Electrical strength: 2000V ~ 1min no breakdown, reliable product action altogether, do not pull the arc, long life, low radio interference, temperature control accurate;
4. Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ;
5. Insulation resistance: ≥5MΩ;
6. Leakage current: ≤0.25mA;
7. Rotary axis: torque 1.5N · m or more, the initial value of the test temperature within ± 1 ℃;
7. Life: 100,000 cycles;
8. Thermostat axis rotation angle: 0 ° to 310 ° optional;
9. Terminals: according to the actual needs of the customer ac households have 0.8 and 6.3 * 4.8 * 0.8, etc. in line with the national standard selection of terminals.
10. The UL.CUL, VDE, CE, TUV, CEMC, ROHS certification